School to School Support
Integral to the concept of Teaching Schools is the belief in system reform and improvement through mutual support and collaboration between practitioners. Teaching Schools are a central point of contact for the support schools need to ensure that the overall effectiveness of their organisation is good or better. This ranges from the identification of CPD needs within the secondary and primary sector and the provision of our Enrichment Teacher and Recently Qualified Teacher Programmes, to targeted SLE deployment.
The alliance has been successful in applying for the below grants to support our aims:
- National Leader in Education Scheme - to work with maintained primary schools and converter academies to build capacity and improve pupil outcomes; and enable the school to make an informed decision abut the benefits of a structured partnership through academisation.
- Early School Intervention Grant - data and information shared to facilitate identification of schools' support needs and also partnerships, roles and process that make this work
Please click here to view the Earlier Intervention for School Improvement Report
- Primary National Curriculum Support Initiative - to support primary schools across the alliance in delivering the primary national curriculum - objectives to lead curriculum change, working in partnership to shape a local vision, create capacity within system leaders, to identify and develop quality materials
- SEND Initiative - to develop local and sustainable approaches to SEND provision and support
- School to School Support Fund - to support identified schools
The Salop Teaching School Alliance can provide a bespoke school to school support service for further information contact Sandra Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org